This pool is for mining Argentum (ARG) and Unitus (UIS) with your CPU.
- Algorithm: Argon2d
- Stratum [North America]:
- Username: Please use your Argentum wallet address. You can also append a worker name, separated by a fullstop
- Password: Anything you like, it does not matter, OR to specify a fixed mining difficulty (see below)
Attempts at using an invalid wallet address will fail authentication within your miner.
Setting a Fixed Difficulty
You can specify the mining difficulty your miner uses by using a password in the format d=xxx where xxx is the difficulty. Accepted values are between 0.1 and 8192, decimals allowed.
On initial connection your miner will start with the default difficulty, but will change to the difficulty you have specified within 60 seconds.
Calculating the difficulty to use:
difficulty = (hashrate in hashes/second) x (seconds between shares) x (multiplier) / ( 2 ^ 32)
For Argon2d the multiplier is 65536
As an example, to generate a share every 15 seconds with a 100 Mh/s miner:
difficulty = (100,000,000) x (15) x (65536) / ( 4,294,967,296 ) = 89.4
Suggested Miner Configuration / Command Line Examples
cpuminer-opt - multi-algorithm cpu miner optimised for sse2 / sse4.2 / avx / avx2 (please note: this is often flagged by scanners as a virus)
cpuminer-zzz.exe -a argon2d4096 -o stratum+tcp://argon-argentum.easymine.online:9000 -u Argentum-Wallet-Address.WorkerName -p d=0.1
Please ensure you replace Argentum-Wallet-Address with YOUR Argentum Wallet Address. WorkerName can be up to 20 characters long, or leave it blank for 'default'.
Payments & Payouts
- Argentum: 2%
- Unitus: 2%
- Payout Transactions
- Argentum: 0 ARG
- Unitus: 0 UIS
When are payments & payouts made?
- Payments to your account are made when blocks found by the pool are confirmed by the network. You receive a share of the block reward, less the mining fee, proportional to the number and difficulty of valid shares submitted by your workers in the previous 6 hours.
- Payouts from your account to your wallets are made:
- When your Argentum or Unitus account balance exceeds the minimum payout threshold (by default this is 0.5 ARG and 5 UIS), and this payout will be completed soon after exceeding the threshold
- Once per day, at approximately 00:00 UTC, all miners who have been inactive for 7 days will be paid out if their Argentum balance exceeds 0.01 ARG. All other inactive Argentum balances are donated to the pool
You can change your minimum payout thresholds by accessing your miner's page and clicking on the edit icon next to Payout Address in the Miner General Information panel.
Merged Mining allows you to mine both Argentum and Unitus at the same time, increasing your miner's profitability. No changes need to be made to your miner configuration, however to receive the Unitus that you are mining you do need register it on this pool.
- Find your address on the list of active miners, and click on your ARG address to view miners page
- In the Miner General Information panel, click on the edit icon next to Payout Address
- Follow the instructions provided to specify your Unitus wallet address. You can also change the minimum payout thresholds and pool donation using the same form
- The pool will then validate the information you have provided and will update your settings
If you are experiencing issues, please first ensure you have configured your miner with the correct username (your ARG address). Please search for your address on the list of active miners, and click on your ARG address to view miners page. Please note it will take approximately 5 minutes from when you start mining for your address to appear in the list of active miners.
If you still require help, please send an email to [email protected] and include as much information as possible. Please include the ARG address you are mining to within your request for help.